An integral part of the Production Center team, the Digital Graphics Production Associate is responsible for producing and finishing high quality, wide format graphics and print orders for an array of customers. Using high end equipment, he/she must multi-task to deliver work on time.
Note: This is not a design position.
The position is full time. Office hours are M-F, 8am-5pm.
- Follow production workflow to produce high quality work, using high end digital printing and finishing equipment, including plotters, cutters, laminators, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work produced is in accordance with the job ticket and customer’s quality expectations.
- Run orders on time while maximizing the machine’s productivity.
- Properly use and care for all equipment in compliance with operating instructions.
- Follow all policies & procedures; Ensure a clean and organized facility; Follow safety precautions
- Package finished products for shipping
- May serve as back up driver
- Attention to detail is a must
- Sound organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Ability to read & interpret instructions, identify problems/missing information and address them proactively
- Basic computer skills a must
- Knowledge of digital graphics printing / finishing preferred but not required for the candidate that is eager to learn a new trade
- Experience working in a print environment
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, Publisher.
- Experience using technology to open image files of various types and formats and produce prints.
- Medical & dental benefits and 401k with company match
Submitting a Resume:
- Please email your resumé and cover letter to Human Resources.