- Color Sign Graphic Services
- Construction Documents
- Wide Format Printers
- Wide Format Scanners
- Survey Equipment
- Support Services
Can’t stand working in a cubicle all day?
Want to be on the road, working independently?
Enjoy talking to people and helping solve problems?
Like working with your hands?
Bring your creativity and positive attitude and become a Field Printer/Plotter Technician for Makepeace, an Archimedia Solutions Group company.
- Experience with electronics
- Good mechanical skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Enjoy the challenge of troubleshooting
- Familiarity with print/scan network configurations
- Clean driving record
- Prior experience repairing printers/copiers/plotters a plus
- Repair wide format plotters/printers/scanners from HP, Canon, Oce, KIP
- Install new plotters/printers/scanners at customer locations in eastern Massachusetts, primarily
- Coordinate with customer IT departments to connect devices to their network
- Maintain company vehicle in clean, organized condition
- Maintain a clean driving record & valid driver’s license
- Coordinate with Field Service Manager on daily schedule to prioritize & complete calls
Hours are M-F, 8am-5pm with overtime as needed
$18-$25/hour based on qualifications & experience
Medical & dental benefits and 401k with company match
Tools and training provided