Can’t stand working in a cubicle all day?
Want to be on the road, working independently?
Enjoy talking to people and helping solve problems?
Like working with your hands?
Bring your creativity and positive attitude and become a Field Service Printer/Plotter Technician for Archimedia Solutions Group and work out of our Norwood, MA or Nashua, NH locations.
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including maintenance, repair, and calibration of field equipment. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who is responsive to customers' needs.
The position is full time. Office hours are M-F, 8am-5pm with overtime as needed.
Tools and training are provided.
- Repair wide format plotters/printers/scanners from HP, Canon, Oce, Ricoh, KIP
- Install new plotters/printers/scanners at customer locations
- Coordinate with customer IT departments to connect devices to their network
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers
- Maintain company vehicle in clean, organized condition
- Maintain a clean driving record & valid driver’s license
- Coordinate with Field Service Manager on daily schedule to prioritize & complete calls
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture all time and work completed on site
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training
- 5+ years' installing and maintaining machines
- Ability to travel locally (New England)
- Experience with electronics
- Good mechanical skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Enjoy the challenge of troubleshooting
- Familiarity with print/scan network configurations
- Clean driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Prior experience repairing printers/copiers/plotters a plus
- Medical & dental benefits and 401k with company match
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
Submitting a Resume:
- Please email your resumé and cover letter to Human Resources.