- Color Sign Graphic Services
- Wide Format Printers
- Wide Format Scanners
- Survey Equipment
- Support Services
Fast printing an scanning.
- Print documents fast with output speeds up to 80ppm (black or color).1
- High-volume scanning up to 50ipm (mono and color) and duplex up to 35ipm (mono and color).
- First page out as fast as 7.1sec. (black or color).2
Minimal interruptions. Maximum uptime.
- Minimize interruptions with an HP PageWide MFP designed for less maintenance than laser competitors.3
- Appreciate the maintenance simplicity of an intuitive design with fewer replacement parts.
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume is 2500 to 30,0004
Affordable color printing.
- Overall cost control through high-efficiency color printing, simplified maintenance, and high-yield supplies.
- HP PageWide high-yield cartridges deliver more pages and require replacement less often, reducing ink costs (Black: 20,000 pages; Color: 16,000 pages).5
- HP PageWide MFP printheads are designed to deliver long lasting service, helping to keep color cost per page low.
The world’s most secure printer.6
- Protect sensitive information from unauthorized users.
- A suite of embedded security features help protect your printer from being an entry point for attacks.
- Monitor activity to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboot with run-time intrusion detection.
- Only HP printers can detect, stop, and self-heal from an attack.
Designed with the environment in mind.
- HP PageWide MFP devices were designed to use less energy than any laser printer in their class.7
- This MFP meets rigorous standards for ISO class 5 clean rooms—perfect for sensitive environments.
- Help reduce your impact on the environment. Count on easy cartridge recycling at no charge through HP Planet Partners.8
(1)Comparison of HP PageWide A3 devices with leading in-class color ink/laser MFPs ($3000–$11299 and €2820-€11199), and color ink/laser single function printers ($1500-$4799 and €1410-€4599) as of February 2018; market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2017, excluding other HP PageWide products. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printerspeeds. (2)First print speed rating is for the E77650z+. First print speed for the P77940dns is 8.0 sec (black) and 8.3 sec (color). (3)Fewer service parts claim based on HP analysis of leading in-class A3 color laser printers and MFPs as of February 2018; calculations use publicly available and/or published manufacturer rated yields for long-life consumables and assume 600,000 pages printed (using a 60% black/40% color ratio). Learn more at http://hp.com/go/pagewideclaims. (4) HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period. (5)High-yield cartridges are not included in printer purchase; purchase separately. (6)Based on HP review of 2017 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit http://hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims. (7)Energy claim based on all TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of February 2018. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of in-class A3 color laser printers and MFPs with published speeds of 20 to 80 ppm, excluding other HP PageWide products. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary. (8)Program availability varies. For more information, visit http://hp.com/recycle.