The 36-inch imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 is a new Scan-To-Copy/File/Share integrated solution from Canon that includes an integrated printer, T36 scanner and All-In-One Computer that can work independently to improve your workflow. With increased scan speeds and advanced software capability this solution has everything needed to copy, scan, archive and share maps, drawings, renderings and posters.
- Scan-to-/File/Share Cloud Solution
The imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 includes†:
- T36 Scanner
- TX-3000 36-inch printer
- SmartWorks MFP software
- All-in-One HD Multi-Touch PC
- MFP stand
- T36 Scanner
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner††.Features
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 6 inches per second color
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
- TX Stacker
The new TX Stacker can stack up to 100 sheets of ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1 page sizes for increased productivity.
- SmartWorks Software
SmartWorks MFP has everything you need to scan to print / file / share large-format technical documents. With real-time preview of scanned documents, all on a large screen - users can easily edit and print more efficiently.Upgraded to give you more features and capabilities than ever, this software includes:
- Scan to Multipage PDF - Now Standard!
- Mark-up and add Text to a previewed scan before printing*
- Larger icons that now include text descriptions
- Enhanced Admin rights
- Fine Detail Scan Feature
- Ability to customize background and presets
- Image Enhancement Features:
- White Point
- Black Point
- 15.6" All-in-One Computer
The large, color 15.6-inch flat panel HD touch screen makes it easy for users to preview and edit scanned images. The easy-to-use touch screen equipped with ten finger multi-touch technology makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the built-in USB ports allow users to load files to the hard drive of the PC for simple file management.
- Software Suite
Canon offers a suite of free software available with all the TX Series printers.