The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36, large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low-volume and entry-level users. With a 36" wide scanner the iPF770 MFP L36 is ideal for low-volume subcontractors, primary education, design offices, architectural firms and reproduction businesses. The lightweight scanner and compact design allow for easy installation in even the smallest environments. The user-friendly control panel has picture icons for easy identification of the scanner operations. Simply scroll left or right to view the different icons, make your selection and press the Green Button!
Ideal for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP M40 imaging system. The new L-Series complements the current MFP M40 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
- Entry-level 36" Scan-to-Copy/File Solution
- Includes 36" L-Series scanner, printer and L-Series scan software
- 36" iPF770 printer with 5-Color Dye/Pigment Reactive ink set
- PosterArtist Lite poster creation software
- Direct Print & Share, Canon's cloud portal software solution for file sharing