- Color Sign Graphic Services
- Wide Format Equipment
- Survey Equipment
- Support Services
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24, large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low volume and entry-level users. With a 24 inch scanner, this MFP is designed for architects, engineers, consulting firms, small offices and K-12 schools that require a minimal learning curve when it comes to new equipment. Suitable for K-12 schools, this low cost model makes it possible for schools to purchase an MFP that was once at a higher price point. Schools can now create and print professional posters quickly and easily at a fraction of what it would cost to outsource.
Ideal for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP M40 imaging system. The new L-Series complements the current MFP M40 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
- Entry-level 24" Scan-to-Copy/File Solution
- Includes 24" L-Series scanner, printer and L-Series scan software
- 24" iPF670 printer with 5-Color Dye/Pigment Reactive ink set
- PosterArtist Lite poster creation software
- Direct Print & Share, Canon's cloud portal software solution for file sharing